Update on the Sheehan Park mountain bike trails:
* The use of, and access to, the mountain bike trails in Sheehan Park are currently under review.
* While this occurs, we have been asked to stop riding on these mountain bike trails.
* We cannot answer questions at this time regarding the potential re-opening of these trails.
* Discussions are currently being supported by the Sun Prairie Bicycle Advocacy Group, CORP, the local NICA program, Sun Prairie's Red Fury youth mountain bike team, and other concerned citizens.
* We will provide updates as new information becomes available.
In the meantime, if you are a resident of the City of Sun Prairie, please consider a polite note to your alder mentioning how much you appreciated the mountain bike trails in Sheehan Park and how much you look forward to enjoying them again. Keep it simple, keep it upbeat. This is not the time to bash any park neighbors or other users of the park!
Sheehan Park is in District 3 (SW) - the alders are: