The Sun Prairie Park, Recreation, & Forestry department is holding their PEDAL THE PRAIRIE CHALLENGE again this year. It starts July 1 and ends August 31, 2021. If you haven't registered. Here is a link. Only $12. Everyone gets a t-shirt!
The goal is to ride 100miles in two months. Sun Prairie Moves is the official sponsor and we will hold weekly no-drop rides to learn about Sun Prairie trails and help you achieve your goal!
For informal tracking, encouragement, and cycling resources, join the Pedal The Prairie Challenge group on Love To Ride. This is not required, but makes it easy and fun to log your miles, ask questions, and encourage others. If you are not a member (it's free) of Love To Ride, you have to set up an account. Here is a link!
If you have any questions,contact Chad Shelton of Sun Prairie Park & Rec. email@example.com
Let's see if we can beat 2020 #PTPC numbers:
- Total number of participants = 347 (largest participation for any SPPRF event ever!)
- Age range = 4 yrs to 79 yrs
- Sun Prairie resident participation =appx. 70%
- Total miles ridden by all participants = over 47,200 miles
- People who completed the 100mi challenge = over 50 individuals