If you ride a mountain bike in the area, you are most likely on trails that are maintained by CORP, the Capital Off Road Pathfinders, who are the local chapter if IMBA, the International Mountain Bike Association. To keep those trails in great riding condition, CORP relies on both trail stewards, membership support and volunteers.
With winter over work needs to be performed on each of these trail systems. CORP has organized volunteer trail days and hope you will help put those trails back in riding condition.
Here are their schedule trail work days:
- Saturday, April 9th – Camrock
- Saturday, April 16th – Quarry Ridge
- Saturday, April 23th – Middleton Bike Park
- Saturday, April 30th – Seminole
- Saturday, May 14th – Blue Mound
- Saturday, May 21st – Blackhawk
- Saturday, May 28th – Quarry Park
More details are at each link and on CORP’s website at http://www.madcitydirt.com/