Winter is upon us. Temps have dropped and it's just a matter of time before the snow flies. Snow doesn't mean you can enjoy riding your bicycle. Below is an article with some good, practical winter bike prep and maintenance tips.
- Fenders, lights, & a tune-up
- Clean your chain and lube (consider wet lube for wet conditions) at least once per week
- Wipe down your bike (& chain) after each ride
- Check your brakes and tires before each ride (traction and stopping power is critical)
- Consider lowering your tires pressure in snow
Read the full article for more details.