Join us for annual Bikes, Brats, and Brews event. We are looking forward to celebrating #BikeWeek 2023 with you!
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: Arrive by 5:45pm. Wheels down at 6:00pm.
- Location: Stoneridge Estates Park, 300 Stonehaven Dr, Sun Prairie, WI
- What: 3, 9, 18, & 25mi rides
- Food: Brats and Brews starting at 7:00pm
- Please RSVP on our Facebook event to help us plan food and beverages and to stay in the loop on the latest updates and information!
The event is FREE. We do accept donations to support our local bicycling advocacy efforts.
Here are our routes for 2023. You can view, download, or print maps from MapMyRide - an account is needed, but they are free.
Reminder. This is a self-supported ride. Know your pace to get back in time for brats & brews (while supplies lasts). Routes will be marked, but we recommend printing the cue sheet and map for your route.
9 mile: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5016252169
18 mile: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5016259363/
25 mile: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5016263305/
and since we are starting at a park with a path, we added a short route:
3.2 mile: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/5016267538 (almost all on path)
Support provided by Full Mile Beer & Kitchen, SunCity Cyclery, Parks Friends, and many other generous supporters.
Please be aware, this is an unsupported ride. There is NO support available on any route! Be aware of your average riding speed to make it back in time for food. Brats and Brews are available until they last.