Sun Prairie Moves submitted an application for the 2019 Bicycle Friendly Community with the League of American Bicyclists. We can’t share the application itself, but below are the slides from our supplementary information. Results will be announced in October 2019.
Our application would have not been possible without the support of the following entities:
- City of Sun Prairie Mayor Esser and the members of the city council
- City of Sun Prairie Planning department
- City of Sun Prairie Engineering department
- City of Sun Prairie Public Works,
- City of Sun Prairie Parks & Rec department
- Madison Area Planning Transportation Planning Board – An MPO
- Healthy Kids Collaborative/UW Health
- Sun Prairie Area School District
- Prairie Athletic Club
- Sunshine Place
- Sun Prairie Library Foundation
- Colonial Club
- Prairie Lakes Development
- Business Improvement District
- Sun Prairie Cyclery & Skates
- Erik’s Bike & Board – Madison East
- TREK Bicycle Store – Madison East
- Board members of Sun Prairie Moves, Inc.
We would also like to thank all the individuals and volunteers who dedicated time and effort to make Sun Prairie a better place to bicycle.