We partnered with other local bicycling advocacy groups and the Dane County Planning Organization (MPO) for CYCLE SEPTEMBER.
Check if your workplace is already participating, if not, you can join Sun Prairie Moves. It’s easy and FREE to do! More info below:
Here is all you need to know:
- Challenge duration: September 1-30
- It’s fun, free and easy to take part – people just need to ride at least once and log it online
- Everyone is welcome to take part
- Organizations will compete against others of a similar size to earn the most points
- Points are earned for every day you ride and every person you encourage to take part
- All rides earn you points; for fun, fitness, to work, to the store or just for 10 minutes around a local park
- There are local, national, global and industry leaderboards with certificates (and bragging rights) for the workplaces who finish in first place overall
- Every person who logs a ride will enter the drawings for amazing prizes including brand new bikes, gear, vouchers and more.
- 1 point = 1 prize entry. The more points you earn the greater your chances are of winning prizes!