Earlier this year, Sun Prairie Moves, Inc. elected their 2022 Board of Directors and confirmed their 2022 Public Meeting and Events Calendar.
The following individuals were (re-)elected and will serve on the Board of Directors in their designated roles. To learn more about our team, our mission or history, please visit 'About Us' on our website.
- Theran Stautz (Treasurer)
- Christine Congdon (Secretary)
- Chris Clinton (Member at Large and Founding Member)
- Louise Floyd (Member at Large)
- Erica Beckman (Member at Large)
- Chad Wiedmeyer (Vice President)
- Peter Dettmer (President and Founding Member)
The Board of Directors confirmed the following events and public meeting schedule for 2022. The public is invited to participate in our Public Meetings. They are planned to be in-person at the Colonial Club.
The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 23, 2022 from 6:00 - 6:45pm at the Colonial Club's dining room. The public is invited to attend, to meet the Board of Directors and learn about upcoming events and our 2022 goals to make bicycling safer and more accessible for everyone in Sun Prairie.