Still looking for the ideal gift for the cyclist in your circle of friends, family, and work?
Here are some ideas that can be found locally.
Consider a gift card from one of the businesses participating in Bicycle Benefits.
- Bans ‘N Cream Bakehouse
- Beans 'N Cream Coffeehouse
- Cannery Wine and Tasting Room
- Eddie’s Alehouse and Eatery
- Full Mile Beer Co. & Kitchen
- Right Bauer Brewing
- Salvatore’s Tomato Pies
- Sun City Cyclery and Skates
Bicycle Benefits Decal
A $5 Bicycle Benefits helmet sticker from one of the businesses listed above. This provides rewards to those who ride to all of these businesses during the year.
Give the gift of a trail pass providing permission to ride on key trail systems in the area.
- Wisconsin State Trail Pass
- Bicycle Use pass covers bicycling use in Blue Mounds and Kettle Morain, both great mountain bike trails systems.
- Covers use of Capital City State Trail (Cap City Loop) one of the longest paved city loops in the US.
- Vehicle Pass allows entrance into all state parks where you can find fun hikes and camping opportunities.
- Buy passes online or over the phone here: https://dnr.wisconsin.gov/topic/parks/admission/trailpass
- Dane County Pass
- Bicycle access to Camrock Mountain Bike Park and the trail system in Verona's Badger Prairie County Park.
- Buy gift passes here: https://www.danecountyparks.com/permits/permit-gifts
Give the gift of financial support to groups who are providing cycling based support at the State level and in our local community.
- Wisconsin Bike Federation
- Free Bikes for Kids
- Wheels for Winner
- Sun Prairie Moves
You can make one time donations to our non-profit via PayPal. You can also set up Smile via Amazon who provides a portion of each order you place to our non-profit. More on Smile can be found in this previous post.
And don't forget non-cycling groups who are supporting our local community like the Colonial Club and Sunshine Place.