Join us Wednesday, June 10th, for a fun filled night of riding, eating and hanging out with other people who ride bicycles.
What: 16 and 24 mile road rides
***Update on 6-9-15: Due to rider requests and attendance we are adding a 10 miler for kids and those wanting something shorter. Also, the other routes are closer to 19 and 29 miles***
When: June 10th, ride at 6:00pm, food starts at 7:30pm
- Both distances are “no-drop’. However, we do suggest you consider picking a distance that is reasonable for you so we can all make it back in time for some food.
- Printed cue sheets will be available before the ride
- Downloadable cue sheet and GPS files:
- We will supply a limited number of brats, hot dogs, buns and drinks
- Please consider bringing something to share like your favorite side dish or dessert
- Please consider bringing your favorite drink to share
- Please consider registering so we know how many people are coming and we can plan accordingly. To register, visit the event page on Facebook or send us a note using the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page.
Though we suggest you come for the ride and stay for the food, you don’t have to ride. Bring the family, enjoy the park and spend some time with other cycling enthusiasts.
Help spread the word!
Click on the image of our flier for a printable version and pass them out to friends and people you know in Sun Prairie. All are welcome…